HR / People and culture lead
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are Cortlex team. We’re a team of creative, proactive people who take time to listen, explore and analyze while leaving room for intuition when making decisions. We do people work the Cortlex way—meaning we make sure to have fun as part of work and take nothing for granted. We care about our people, playing a key role in attracting, developing & retaining the best talent for success.
We’re looking for an experienced People Manager to lead the strategic growth of our Minsk office and influence positive change throughout the company.
A great communicator and with 2+ years of HR/People Partner and managerial experience in a tech company. You have a proven track record of positively influencing teams and their leaders. You also have great interpersonal skills and the ability to consult with employees to get them through various situations. You’re enthusiastic about people and love working in a non-formal, dynamic, creative and innovative environment. Above all, you are passionate about creating an environment that makes an impact.
As An HR Manager, You Will:
* Be a leader within Cortlex - speaking up and influencing positive change
* Take an active part in maintaining the unique culture and guiding Cortlex employees in it
* Develop and oversee a local recruitment strategy in partnership with leaders and talent acquisition team
* Understand our business and how you can affect positive change
* Encourage cross-functional cooperation amongst team members
* Manage the employee experience and provide support on different matters