Concierge/Guest relations officer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Renaissance Minsk Hotel is a part of world largest hospitality company "Marriott" and now we are looking forward new team member in Front Office.
- Welcome guests on arrival in a friendly and professional way
- Be familiar with entertainments, activities happening around in Minsk and Belarus; be enthusiastic in promoting them to hotel guests
- Understand customer’s needs and provide them with personalized solutions by suggesting activities and hotel facilities
- Carry out unusual requests such as searching for hard-to-find items and arranging for exotic services
- Make dining and other reservations for guests, and obtain tickets for events, in theatres, circus and etc.
- Arrange excursions, tours, transportation etc. upon request from hotel guests
- Order arrival amenities, flowers and gifts, arrange surprises, create unique and positive experiences for hotel guests.
- Higher or secondary education
- Fluent written and spoken English
- A passion to work with people
- Polite and confident with a great deal of patience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Official employment
- Training and development in accordance with international Marriott standards
- Good career prospects
- Free meals
- Uniform provision
- Discounts in all hotels of Marriott hotel chain
- Gaining unique communication skills with people and conducting business correspondence.
- Flexible schedule 2/2, shifts from 9.00 to 21.00 without night shifts.